The Strassburg Sock
Designed to reduce and relieve the symptoms of plantar fasciitis and heel pain
The ingenious Strassburg Soc fits like a normal sock but the toes can be pulled back towards the knee using a velcro and fabric strip. This puts the ankle and foot in a ‘doors-flexed’ position that stretches the plantar fascia allowing the tissue to heal better.
- Easy to use
- Allows some movement between the various joints preventing compression pain
- It can be safely worn for several hours without adverse affect when applied properly
- It can be worn to bed, provides no significant restrictions and will not interrupt sleep
- It is an effective device providing low cost relief of heel spur symptoms
- It can reduce/eliminate the pain experienced with the first morning steps
- It can, over a period of time, strengthen the arch of the foot
If you suffer from hay fever or Allergic Rhinitis, you may be interested in the Qu-Chi band.
This neat little invention was the brain child of a qualified acupuncturist and works on the same principle as travel bands, that is, by putting pressure on an appropriate acupuncture point. The point, called Qu-Chi, is widely used for allergic rhinitis.
Order here for the great price of £12.95 with free delivery